Saturday, September 1, 2012

3-in-1 Miracle in a Tube

I was recently introduced to Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm via Missy over at Pink Pistachio (she's adorable and I am a HUGE fan of her blog) and I am in love.  This little baby acts as a concealer, moisturizer and primer and I really like that it's light and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.  Instead it makes my make-up look flawless, works on all skin types and, as an added bonus, it has SPF 25 in it to protect my skin from the sun's pesky UV Rays.  So trust me when I tell you to run, not walk, to your nearest Sephora store (or at sephora.com) and pick up this little slice of heaven.  I'm not going to lie, it's a little on the pricey side ($34) but totally worth it in my opinion since it technically replaces three of your beauty products and a little goes a long way (you only need a pea size amount each time you use it).  Go ahead and try it - your skin will thank me for it!


2 comments: