Monday, September 10, 2012

Lookey here

See those pretty icons to the right here that allow you to contact me through various social media outlets?  Well, I can't take the credit for making those.  In fact, the only thing I can take credit for is successfully adding them to my blog and even then I had help.

I searched high and low for something adorable that matched the theme of my blog and only came across buttons that were fairly standard which was ok but I wanted something different.  I headed over to Etsy to see if I could find something over there and wouldn't you know?  Lots of web and graphic designers are there to offer their services.  Angie Baldelomar over at AngieMakes on Etsy (or at www.angiemakes.com)  is the genius behind the social media buttons that grace my blog page and she is a complete sweetheart.  Not only was the file with icons delivered to my e-mail inbox within ten minutes of purchase (these little cuties were $5) but she helped me out and answered my questions when I ran into trouble applying them to my blog.  I was so impressed with her talent and willingness to help that I had to give her a shout-out here.  So, if you are ever in need of graphics or handmade clipart or want to start your own custom boutique website or blog, I urge you to check out Angie.  I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment