Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's Here! It's Here!

When Avery started eating solid foods at the age of 6 months, I decided that I was going to make my own baby food and scoured the Internet for any and all websites geared towards doing so.  When I found Weelicious I was thrilled.  Catherine McCord (the founder of Weelicious) is a genius when it comes to making healthy meals that use fresh, non-processed ingredients and that kids love.  But what I love most about Weelicious is that while the recipes are kid friendly, the whole family can enjoy them.  So imagine my excitement when months ago I caught word that a Weelicious cookbook was being  published and would be available for purchase in September.  I immediately went to Amazon to pre-order my copy and it arrived today!!


I've only had a chance to briefly skim through it but I already see at lease five recipes that I want to try out ASAP, including a recipe for shrimp tacos that has me drooling.  And who knows, maybe Avery will end her self-imposed hunger strike and start eating something other than peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

1 comment: